Monday, September 14, 2020

9/14/2020 - TGIF Challenge - Season of Thanks

Today’s card is using TGIF Sketch Challenge – thank you for the DT Team Melissa for giving us the dimension for each of the DSP so I can cut it out properly. One of the piece was a little shorter so I used the ribbon to cover it up. I decided to go with more of the fall theme card. The leaves is stamped with Bumblebee and I used the fun old technique called Rock and Roll to edge up the leaves with Cinnamon Cider. I really like how this card turn out and I hope you do too. Thanks to the DT team for the wonderful inspiration.

 


Challenge: #TGIFC281
Stamp Set: Gather Together  
Colors: Cinnamon Cider, Bumblebee, Magenta Madness 
Others: Dimensional, Gathered Leaves Dies, Silver Edge Ribbon (retired)
Papers: Whisper White, Just Jade,



No comments:

Post a Comment