Monday, September 28, 2020

9/28/2020 - Make My Monday #132 Use Up Your Scraps - Being A Good Dad.....

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making cards to Use Up Your Scraps!! I decided to use up some of my Country Club DSP from Occasion Catalog. I have so many strips of designer paper and decided to make it into a ZigZag card? (not sure what the name might be for this design!) I just started putting down the strip of DSP and alternate the pattern and the way the direction went.  Added a sentiment and punch it out and adhere it on the card with dimension and the card is done! If you have any scraps on hand, give this pattern card a try!

 

 

Challenge: #132
Stamp Set: A Good Man
Colors: Blueberry Bushel  
Others: Dimensional, Timeless Label Punch, White Gems (retired)
Papers: Whisper White, Country Club DSP, Blueberry Bushel, Basic Black







No comments:

Post a Comment