Wednesday, September 2, 2020

9/2/2020 - Tuesday Morning Sketches - Your Kindness

 Happy Hump Day – Today’s card is using Tuesday Morning Sketches! When I saw the sketch, I knew I want to use Flowering Blooms and die cut out some images to color. I used Stampin’ Blends to color in the flowers and I used a big background stamp with Gray Granite. I wasn’t sure how I want to display the sentiment but decided to cut around the word and I think it turns out pretty good. I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today

 

 

Challenge: #570
Stamp Set: Flowering Blooms, Birch Wood
Colors: Memento Black, Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake,
Papers: Whisper White, Peony Garden DSP, Calypso Coral,
Others: Dimensional, Layering Oval Dies

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Your flowers are so pretty, and I love the birch-ish BG!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love that the colour of the flowers match the DP.
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Those flowers are so delicate. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete