Thursday, September 17, 2020

9/17/2020 - Freshly Made Sketch - Give Thanks

 It’s been awhile, or at least I feel like, since I created a new post using a challenge, it has been very busy at work. Today’s card is using Freshly Made Sketch and I pulled out Build a Wreath bundle. I really adore this stamp set and dies but it’s just takes a little while to get the right color combo, decided what pieces you want to use and die cut them out but this is what I came up with, a fall theme wreath. I like the wood crate image they have and have seen some awesome samples how to use it. I really enjoy making this card and hopefully it won’t be another months for me to use this again. Thank you for stopping by!

 

 

Challenge: FMS453
Stamp Set: Build A Wreath   
Colors: Early Espresso    
Others: Dimensional, Wreath Builder Dies, Linen (retired)
Papers: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Cinnamon Cider, Bumblebee,


4 comments:

  1. This will put the recipient right in the Fall spirit! Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and use of the sketch. I tried this sketch too after seeing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really wonderful! I love that sentiment banner with the texture. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful wreath! Your little bit of twine really adds a nice touch with that pretty sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete