Tuesday, August 24, 2021

8/24/2021 - Global Design Project #306 - Season's Greetings

Happy Tuesday! Today’s card is using Global Design Project #306. I used the sketch and made it into my first Holiday card this year for 2021. Fox and Polar Bear are cut out while I used the Penguin Builder Punch for the penguin. Both of the DSP is from the coordinating suite. Another reason why I love SU so much is that the Polar Bear’s scarf is Just Jade so I picked the same color DSP for the layering as well as Calypso Coral for cardstock since the fox is in the same color. Might be hard to see but I also added some self-adhesive Snowflakes. Thank you for stopping by today!

 

 


Challenge: #GDP306
Stamp Set: Penguin Place,   
Colors: Calypso Coral,  
Papers: Whisper White, Penguin Playmate DSP, Calypso Coral, 
Others: Dimension, Penguin Builder Punch, Snowflakes, Sweet Swirly Dies,

No comments:

Post a Comment