Monday, August 2, 2021

8/2/2021 - Make My Monday #154 Slimline Card - Thanks

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Slimline card. I happened to have some long envelope so decided to make it fit into that. I simply just showcase this wonderful floral designer series paper and cut out the middle with my Stitched Rectangle Dies to create a window, then I stamped Thank you on Whisper White and put it underneath. I also added some die cut flowers on the side and put a pearl in it. I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge !

 

 



Challenge: #154
Stamp Set: Ornate Thanks      
Colors: Mint Macaroon,      
Papers: Whisper White, Ornate Garden DSP (retired), Baked Brown Sugar (retired), Terracotta Tile,       
Others: Stitched Rectangle Dies, Share What You Love Pearls (retired),   

No comments:

Post a Comment