Saturday, August 14, 2021

8/14/2021 - Thank you card with Harvest Meadow DSP

Happy Saturday! Every time when we launch a new catalog, I would buy at least 1 pack of Designer Series Paper and of course I wouldn’t resist this one from the July – December 2021 Holiday catalog. I am showcasing the DSP to see how pretty it is. The strips are cut down to 1” x 3 ¾”, except for the Soft Succulent, that’s from the In-Colors DSP pack. Then I used the retired maple leaves and sponge with Cajun Craze. I really enjoyed using the DSP and I can see myself grabbing them this fall for Thank You card.

 


Challenge: N/A
Stamp Set: Beauty of Friendship,
Colors: Misty Moonlight, Cajun Craze,  
Papers: Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Harvest Meadow DSP,   
Others: Dimension, Gathering Leaves, 3/8” Fine Art Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment