Tuesday, August 24, 2021

8/24/2021 - Cardz 4 Guyz #278 Things with Tails - Peekabook Farm

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making Things with Tails! When I saw the theme, I knew right away I wanted to use Peekaboo Farm from Stampin’ Up, it’s a stamp set with all the farm animals and I picked the horsey with tail! I stamped the image with Stazon Black and colored it in with Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pen. This is definitely an easy card to create. I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today and be sure to check out everyone’s creation at the blog and join us there !




Challenge: #278
Stamp Set: Peekaboo Farm,   
Colors: Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Stazon Black,                
Papers: Whisper White, Peony Garden DSP (retired), Pumpkin Pie,
Others: Dimension, Stitched Layering Dies, Ribbon (retired), Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen,       

1 comment:

  1. That peek a boo set from Stampin Up is perfect for our new challenge!! Great card for inspiring others to play along with our "things with tails" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete