Monday, August 16, 2021

8/16/2021 - Make My Monday #155 Anything BUT a Card - Snowman Tag

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Anything BUT a Card! Since Christmas is coming (is it??) I decided to make a Christmas tag that’s perfect to put on any gifts. Both paper are cut down at 4.5” x 2 and I used the tag punch to create a tag. I added Glimmer Paper on the bottom of the DSP for the snowman to stand on. The snowman is so easy to make if you have the punch! I hope you enjoy this TAG I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge and check out everyone’s creation!

 


Challenge: #155
Stamp Set: N/A
Colors: N/A             
Papers: Whisper White, Snowman DSP (retired), Real Red, Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Glimmer Paper Others: Dimension, Tag Punch (retired), Snowman  Builder Punch, Black Twine,          

No comments:

Post a Comment