Monday, October 11, 2021

10/11/2021 - Make My Monday #159 Outdoor Sports - Happy Birthday

Welcome back  to another week of challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Outdoor Sports theme card. I pulled out my Golf Dies since it is my go to for sports and cut out the golf ball, tee, golf clubs and grass. I use the Stampin’ Markers to color in the clubs and put all the die cut together to create this card. I finished the card with a sentiment from the coordinating stamp set. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.



 

Challenge: #159  
Stamp Set: Country Club (retired),        
Colors: Early Espresso, Real Red, Gray Granite,      
Papers: Whisper White, Beauty of the Earth DSP, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Garden Green,  
Others: Dimensional, Golf Dies (retired), Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder, Classic Label Punch        

No comments:

Post a Comment