Tuesday, October 19, 2021

10/19/2021 - Cardz 4 Guyz #282 Any Animals - Miss You

Welcome to another week of challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making Animal Cards! I know you must think, why is this card pink and is it for a guy, let me tell you, IT IS!!! My 4 year old son’s favorite color is pink and lately he is obsessed with anything pink – nail polish, clothes, and you got it, animal! So he asked me to make him a pink animal card and I will give this to him when I am away for a conference. I used the Watercolor Pencils with Blender Pen to color in the piggie and on the blank circle places I layer some cute DSP with hearts and again, his favorite Pink Paper. I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today and be sure to check out everyone’s creation and join us at the challenge.  



Challenge: #282
Stamp Set: Peekaboo Farm
Colors: Flirty Flamingo, Stazon Black,    
Papers: Whisper White, Party Pattern DSP, Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black,
Others: Picture This Dies, Blender Pen, Watercolor Pencils,  

1 comment:

  1. That little piglet is adorable!! What great inspiration you are offering to those who decide to play along with our "Any Animal-Actual or Animated" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete