Monday, October 25, 2021

10/25/2021 - Make My Monday #160 E(scape) It - Coming Home

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are E(scape) It – Landscape, seascape, Cityscape….etc and I’ve created a card for Christmas! This bundle is from last year’s Holiday Catalog from Stampin’ Up called Coming Home bundle and I just loved it! I stamped the house images and cut it out with the coordinating dies and colored it in with Stampin’ Blends. The Balmy Blue landscape also came with the dies. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!


 


Challenge: #160
Stamp Set: Coming Home  
Colors: Balmy Blue, Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Misty Moonlight,
Papers: Whisper White, Poppy Parade,
Others: Dimension, Coming Home Dies, Balmy Glimmer Paper,  

No comments:

Post a Comment