Saturday, October 30, 2021

10/30/2021 - Inspired.Create.Challenge/The Card Conceopt - Give Thanks

Fall is definitely here around the Chicagoland area so today I am using Inspired. Create. Challenge and The Card Concept to create this Fall theme card. I used the Arrange a Wreath bundle for this – or mainly the Wreath Builder Dies with the color listed in the challenge. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today.


 




Challenge: #162, #102
Stamp Set: Arrange a Wreath Bundle (retired) 
Colors: Garden Green,
Papers: Whisper White, Garden Green, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Bumblebee 
Others: Dimension, Wreath Builder Dies, Washi Tape Punch (retired)

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful wreath for our Fall Fun challenge! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you layered the colors on the wreath! Thank you for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete