Friday, December 17, 2021

12/17/2021 - Gumball Machine Card

Happy Friday!! Oh my gosh guys, I just made the cutest gumball card using the new items from the 2022 Occasion Catalog! I saw a YouTube video by Marcie on how to put this together and decided to give it a try and it turned out so adorable. I will probably make a few modifications next time once I have more time to sit down and really enjoying make a card but here it is, isn’t it the cutest thing, EVER!!! Starting 1/4/2022, you can order this bundle from the Mini Catalog. If you are my existing customer, one should be arriving at your mailbox soon!

 


Challenge: N/A
Stamp Set: N/A
Colors: N/A        
Papers: Whisper White, Pattern Party DSP (hostess), Lovely Lipstick (retired), Real Red 
Others: Dimension, Champagne Foil Sheet, Gumball Machine Dies, Frosted Beads Assortment, Gumball Machine Domes,

No comments:

Post a Comment