Wednesday, December 8, 2021

12/8/2021 - TGIF Challenge / CASEing the Catty / Inspired Create - Happy Christmas

Happy Hump Day! It’s been really cold here in the Chicagoland area, yikes! Today’s card is using CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge on FB and to CASE your favorite bundle in the July – Dec 2021 Mini Catalog Bundle. This is also submitted at TGIF Color Challenge and Inspired Create Challenge for Sketch.  I decided to pick Harvest Meadow Suite on page 54 on the bottom left card. Instead of Fall theme card, I created a Christmas card using the Snowman Season. I colored in the snowman with Pool Party and Misty Moonlight on the show and the DSP I used is Just Jade. The card is finished by adding some Snowflakes. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today.

Remember – today is FREE Shipping day at Stampin’ Up, use this LINK to shop at my store.





Challenge: CTC#347, #TGIF345, #105
Stamp Set: Snowman Season, Itty Bitty Christmas,            
Colors: Pool Party, Misty Moonlight, Just Jade    
Papers: Whisper White, Pool Party, Penguin Palace DSP (retired),     
Others: Dimension, Postage Punch, 3/8” Fine Art Ribbon,   

No comments:

Post a Comment