Wednesday, December 22, 2021

12/22/2021 - Global Design Project/Paper Craft Crew - Gumball Greetings

Happy Hump Day! 2021 is coming to an end soon and I’ve been busy with work and such. Today’s card is using Global Design Project – Theme and Paper Craft Crew – Sketch. I made it into a Happy Birthday card (with sentiment inside) using the new stamp set from the 2022 Occasion Mini Catalog. I colored in the gumball machine with SU markers and the DSP is from last year for Valentine’s. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today! Have a safe and wonderful Christmas!




Challenge: #GDP323, #PCC452
Stamp Set: Gumball Greeting
Colors: Stazon Black, Bermuda Bay, Flirty Flamingo, Poppy Parade,    
Papers: Whisper White, Snail Mail DSP (retired), Bermuda Bay,  
Others: Dimension, Postage Punch, Timeworn Embossing Folder,

No comments:

Post a Comment