Monday, December 6, 2021

12/6/2021 - Make My Monday #163 Gift Card Holder - Happy Birthday

Welcome back to another week of challenge at Make My Mondays and this week we are making Gift Card Holder! As holidays are fast approaching, sometimes we ran out of time to get something and gift cards is a perfect way to go. I made the winter theme gift card for someone who’s birthday is in the cold, cold month! This is very simple to make and I just added a quick sentiment on DSP and punch it out with a circle punch! There are still room for you write a personal message! I hope you enjoy this quick card I am sharing today and be sure to check out everyone’s creation!

Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11” , scored at 1 ½” and 5 ½”
Strips of DSP – 1 ½” by 4” (2 pieces) 
Big DSP – 4” x 3 1/4”  ( I adjusted mine to fit since the dimension didn’t worked for me)







 

Challenge: #163
Stamp Set: Penguin Place          
Colors: Early Espresso,   
Papers: Penguin Palace DSP (retired), Soft Sea Foam, 
Others: Dimension, 1 ¼” Circle Punch, 1” Circle Punch,  

No comments:

Post a Comment