Monday, February 14, 2022

2/14/2022 - Make My Monday #168 3 Hearts - Thank You

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making 3 Hearts card! Since today is Valentine’s day, I decided to use the DSP from the current Stampin’ Mini catalog that has hearts in the paper. Each of the DSP is 1 3/8” x 3” and the layering panel is 4 ½” x 3 ¼” and this is such a great way to show off the awesome paper we have. I made this card into a Thank You card and I think heart can just be any occasion! I hope you enjoy the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge. Happy LOVE to you all!


 


 
Challenge: #168
Stamp Set: Sharing Sunshine,    
Colors: Granny Apple Green,  
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Sweet Talk DSP, 
 Others: Dimension, Duo Heart Punch, Mini Heart Punch (retired), Glimmer Paper,   

No comments:

Post a Comment