Tuesday, February 22, 2022

2/22/2022 - CASE-ing Tuesday #344 - Our Friendship / Rainboots

Today’s card is using CASE-ing Tuesday #344 on page 30 on the mini catalog. I’ve had this stamp set for awhile now and finally have more time to play with it. Under the rainboots I used the Pebbles. It may be hard to see but the stems and tulips were die cut out together but I snipped the images a little bit and you can’t even tell! I also splatter some Balmy Blue ink with Aqua Painter on the background whisper white. I hope you enjoy this card!

 

 

 


 
Challenge: #344
Stamp Set: Flowering Rain Boots    
Colors: Balmy Blue, Gray Granite, Polished Pink, Granny Apple Green,      
Papers: Whisper White, 2021-2023 In-Colors DSP, Balmy Blue,   
Others: Dimensional, Rainboots Die, Pebbles Enamels, Tag Punch, Aqua Painter,   

No comments:

Post a Comment