Monday, February 21, 2022

2/21/2022 - TGIF Challenges #356 SAB - Rainbow

Happy Monday! It’s a long weekend for most people but sadly not for me as I am still working but had a chance to make a card. This is using TGIF Challenge for Sale-a-Bration item and I picked the wonderful Sunshine & Rainbow DSP, which coordinates with Rainbow of Happiness in the catalog. The colors of the DSP is very vibrant and the best part is that there are few sheet with clouds image and that you can punch out with Cloud Punch – how awesome is that. The pieces I used here are all the border pieces but I tugged them behind the panel that you can’t even tell, right?!I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today. Thanks for stopping by!  



 



Challenge: #tgifc356
Stamp Set: N/A  
Colors: N/A     
Papers: Whisper White, Sunshine & Rainbow DSP, Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, 
Others: Dimensional, Cloud Punch, Stitched Dies (retired), Cloud Punch, Silver Glimmer Paper,   

No comments:

Post a Comment