Monday, February 28, 2022

2/28/2022 - Make My Monday #169 Food/Wine - Happy Birthday

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making Food/Wine cards and guess what?! I think Popsicle is definitely in that category of *Food* hahaha! In this cold winter here in the Chicagoland area, I am totally looking forward to spring and summer in the near future but for now, this card will do! I used Balmy Blue and Soft Seafoam for the popsicle and stamped Fresh Freesia with the image of spots. I finished the card with a Happy Birthday sentiment and some enamel dots that matched the ink. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to check out the blog and join us at the challenge.

 

 



Challenge: #169
Stamp Set: Sweet Ice Cream   
Colors: Balmy Blue, Soft Sea Foam, Fresh Freesia, Misty Moonlight     
Papers: Whisper White, Penguin Playmate DSP, Balmy Blue, Basic Gray,
Others: Dimensional, 2020-2022 In-Colors Enamel Dots,

No comments:

Post a Comment