Wednesday, April 20, 2022

4/20/2022 - Make the Card Challenge #53 Technique - Ink Blending Background - Thanks

Welcome back to another week here at Make the Card Challenge and this time we are creating an ink blending background and this is what I came up with. I used the painter’s tape on both side to create a panel in the middle and used sponge with 3 different shades of blue, from the lightest to the mid darkest. The I used Stazon Ink with the tree image and added a Thanks sentiment. I finished the card with some Polished Dots. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!

 


 



Challenge: #53
Stamp Set: Ornate Thanks, Amazing Silhouette
Colors: Balmy Blue, Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point, Stazon Black,  
Paper: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, 
Others: Dimension, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Polished Dots, Sponge,

No comments:

Post a Comment