Wednesday, April 20, 2022

4/20/2022 - Try Stampin' On Tuesday/CASEing the Catty Sunday - Wishing You the Sweetest

Happy Hump Day! Today’s card is using FB – Caseing the Catty Sunday Challenge and Try Stampin’ On Tuesday Sketch Challenge. I am sad that the DSP – Sweet Talk is retiring and decided to put it to good use. Although the colors are truly just for Valentine’s Day but I’ve been using them for other occasions as well. The Gumball Greetings bundle is also retiring – this might be a bundle I will keep for awhile! Thank you for checking out my card today.


 



 

Challenge: TSOT552, CTC365
Stamp Set: Gumball Greetings   
Colors: Memento Black, Poppy Parade, Highland Heather, Crumb Cake    
Paper: Whisper White, Sweet Talk DSP,   
Others: Dimension, Gumball Machine Dies, Tag Punch (retired),     

6 comments:

  1. Pamela, I'm sure anyone would love to receive your fun card! Lots of bright colors and a cute sentiment! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little gumball machine image! So fun for any sweet card. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! So very fun, Pamela - that little gumball machine is perfect! Love this sweet card! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute as can be. That gumball machine is so cute. Thanks for playing over at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cute card the first I’ve seen with the small gun ball image. Doesn’t all, well I guess I should say most little people like gum balls. I always thought it was fun wondering what color I would get. Thanks for joining us at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stamp set you chose for the card! Great job on Challenge 552 at Try Stampin' On Tuesday! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete