Tuesday, April 5, 2022

4/5/2022 - Cardz 4 Guyz #293 Add Texture - Thank You

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are adding texture to our card. The quickest way to add any texture on the cards for me is to use embossing folder (or dry embossing). I used the Subtle Embossing Folder on Whisper White cardstock to add texture. In addition, the tree silhouette image is also embossed with texture. One of the unique thing I did is I sponge the Mango Melody circle with Pumpkin Pie to create a shadow of the sun. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


 


Challenge: #293
Stamp Set: Beauty of Friendship,         
Colors: Pumpkin Pie, Gray Granite,         
Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Mango Melody,       
Others: Dimension, Beautiful Tree Dies, 1 ¾” Circle Punch,       

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic!! Love your shadowed moon!! Way to go inspiring those who decide to play along with our new "add texture" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete