Wednesday, April 6, 2022

4/6/2022 - Make the Card Challenge #52 Shades of Yellow - Happy Birthday

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Make the Card Challenge and this time we are making Shades of Yellow card. When I think of yellow, I definitely have the sunshine in mind and this is what I did with my card. The ray of sunshine are stamped with 2 different colors and the smiley face and the soft cheek colors are all using different shades of yellow! As a unique detail, I sponged the cloud with some Balmy Blue. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!

 


 



Challenge: #52
Stamp Set: Sharing Sunshine,           
Colors: Bumble Bee, Daffodil Delight, Pale Papaya, Mango Melody,
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue,        
Others: Dimension, Cloud Punch, Sponge Dauber,          

No comments:

Post a Comment