Triple Triple! Today's card is shared at Sparkle (Favorite Technique), Cardz 4 Guyz (Fall Theme/Colors) and The Creative Crafter (ATG). I saw a fun fold template from Ai's Craft Room and decided to give it a try, as I am such a sucker for quick fun fold. This is also a great template to use up some of your DSP and showcase it. I punched out the leaves first and then stamped the vine in the coordinating colors. I really like how this turns out and I hope you do too. Please join us at the challenges!
Cardstock - 4" x 11" score 4" from the left & 4 1/4" from the right
DSP - 6" x 4", cut at 6" (2", 2 1/2" and left with 1 1/2")
White - 4" x 4" and 4" x 3 3/4"
Challenge: #701
Stamps: Simply Leaves
Colors: Wild Wheat, Calypso Coral,
Papers: White, Basic Beige, Plaid Pattern DSP, Calypso Coral, Wild Wheat,
Others: Dimension, Simply Leaves Punch, Twine,





Fantastic!! Your card is sure to inspire those who decide to play along with our FALL/AUTUMN THEME COLOURS over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! I love the plaid paper and those detailed leaves are awesome!! #C4G390
ReplyDelete