Friday, September 25, 2026

9/25/2026 - Color Dare Challenge #722 - Round About Messages

Happy Friday and today at Color Dare, I have a really cute card using some of the new items from September to December 2026 Stampin' Up Catalog! I stamped the circle sentiment in Black, along with the flower image and colored it in Stampin' Markers. Although they have retired since, but I still like to use them. The 3rd color I chose is Granny Apple Green for the leaves. I also added the same color of twine and finished up with some rhinestone. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge. 




Challenge: #722

Stamps: Round About Messages
Colors: Black, Calypso Coral/Crushed Curry/Granny Apple Green Markers, 
Papers: White, Crumb Cake, 
Others: Dimension, 2" Circle Punch, Softly Woven Embossing Folder, Twine, Rhinestone, Pearls 

No comments:

Post a Comment