Friday, September 4, 2026

9/4/26 - Alphabet Challenge (J for Just Kidding) - Poppin' By Popcorn

Happy Friday and welcome back to our Alphabet Challenge and we are doing J for Just Kidding (humor) card! I pulled out my Poppin' By Bundle and created this fun and witty card that's perfect for anyone! The DSP is actually from a Valentine's theme bundle and the Daffodil Delight cardstock is dry embossed with some textures. I love the file strips that came with the bundle and the popcorn container is stamped and cut out to put on top of the popcorn itself. I hope you enjoyed this creation and be sure to join us at the challenge. 







Challenge: J for Just Kidding 

Stamps: Poppin' By 
Colors: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, 
Papers: White, Bee Mine DSP, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, 
Others: Dimension, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Poppin' By Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder, 

No comments:

Post a Comment