Welcome back to Atlantic Hearts Sketch and today I have such a cute Fern & Floral card for you using the sketch. I also picked a color combo that I don't normally use - Melon Mambo and Timid Tiger. I used the 2 tones for Timid Tiger so the lighter side doesn't look as bright. One of the ferns is die cut with white cardstock and sponge it with Melon Mambo. The white flowers are sponged with Timid Tiger. You can also emboss the layering (Timid Tiger) to give I some texture. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.
Challenge: #699
Stamps: Fern & Flora,
Colors: Timid Tiger, Melon Mambo,
Papers: White, Fern & Floral DSP, Timid Tiger, Melon Mambo, Soft Seafoam, Granny Apple Green,
Others: Dimension, Dewdrops, Triple Banner Punch, Blending Brush,


No comments:
Post a Comment