Tuesday, May 21, 2019

5/21/19 - CASE-ing Tuesday #200 - Let's Celebrate You

Today at CASE-ing Tuesday, we are making cards using pg 18 in the Occasion Catalog. I love how they gave us a measurement for this and I can easily tweak it to whatever I like. I decided to use the Animal Expedition DSP and lots of them! That's one thing great about Stampin' Up's paper, they always coordinated with each others and you know all the paper in the packs will match for your project. I added a cute sentiment and it can easily be a Birthday card or Graduation Card. I hope you like this cute card I made today!


Challenge Used: #200
Stamp Sets: Itty Bitty Birthday 
Colors: Basic Gray, 
Paper: Whisper White, Animal Expedition DSP, Crumb Cake
Others: Animal Expedition Framelits Dies, Stitched Circle Framelits, Dots (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment