Friday, May 24, 2019

5/24/19 - TGIF Challenge - Butterfly

Happy Friday! Today's card is using TGIF Challenge for Gingham card! I don't have a lot of DSP with that design but do have some left over from Botancial Butterfly (SAB) so it's perfect for this challgne. I layered it with Rose Red and the card base is Fresh Fig. The layout is pretty simple and one of those Go To layout that everyone used. The butterfly is also from the DSP and I fussy cut it out. I hope you like this quick and simple card today and use this layout when you need a quick card
PS - Starting sometimes in June, I will move my blog over to Blogger, you can visit me HERE!


Challenge Used: #tgifc213
Stamp Sets: N/A
Colors: Basic Black
Paper: Share What You Love DSP, Botanical Butterfly DSP, Rose Red, Fresh Fig, Whisper White Others: Silver Thread, Stitched Shape Framelits, Dimensional 

No comments:

Post a Comment