Saturday, May 25, 2019

5/25/19 - Sketch Saturday - Oh So Eclectic

Hi everyone - I found some time today to make a quick card for Sketch Saturday. I continue to use up my soon to be retire DSP and stamp sets. The card is pretty straight forward and pretty true to the sketch. I colored in the flower image using the markers and added a twine to it. I left the sentiment blank (which is what I usually like to do) so I can use it for whatever occasion I need. I hope you like this quick card I am sharing today.
PS - Starting sometimes in June, I will move my blog over to Blogger, you can visit me HERE!




Challenge Used: #565
Stamp Sets: Oh So Eclectic

Colors: Berry Bust, Sprout Spruce
Paper: Animal Expeditino DSP, Whisper White, Rose Red
Others: Calypso Coral Twine (retired), Oval Framelits, 

No comments:

Post a Comment