Wednesday, May 29, 2019

5/29/19 - TSOT 409 - A Little Note

Happy Wednesday! Today's card is using Try Stampin' On Tuesday! I wanted to continue to use my DSP so I paired it with a one of the old SAB stamp set. I tried a few times and didn't like the stamp flower and such so I ended up using Watercolor Pencils with Blender Pens for it. We don't have the color pencils for Lovely Lipstick so I used Melon Mambo. No Soft Sea Foam so I used the favorite - Old Olive. I like this quick and simple card and again it showcase the lovely DSP. This is defiantly a go to layout for the future!


Challenge Used: TSOT409
Stamp Sets: Lots of Lavender
Colors: Basic Gray, Blamey Blue,
Paper: Whisper White, With All My Love DSP, Soft Sea Foam
Others: Stitched Oval Framelits, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, 

No comments:

Post a Comment