Wednesday, May 22, 2019

5/22/19 - FMS389 - A Little Note


Happy Hump Day - it's a gorgeous day here in the Chicago area! Today's card is using Freshly Made Challenge. I really like DT - Amy's card so decided to CASE it a little to make this card. I stayed pretty true to the sketch but totally forgot about a place for sentiment but it works out great underneath the DSP. I used mostly the new items from the 2019-2020 SU catalog, which it will debut on 6/4/19! I fussy cut out one of the paper that has lots of hummingbird and I used it on this card. If you are my ordering customers, you would have gotten a catalog by now, if not, let me know and I will get one out to you!! Hope you like the card I am sharing today.







Challenge Used: FMS389
Stamp Sets: Butterfly Gala
Colors: Soft Suede
Paper: Crushed Curry, Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP, Very Vanilla
Others: Animal Expedition Framelits Dies, Stitched Circle Framelits, 

No comments:

Post a Comment