Monday, June 17, 2019

6/17/19 - Global Design Project - You've Been On My Mind

Happy Monday! Today's card is with Global Design Project. I wanted to find 3 images that fit into the sketch and the butterfly *almost* doesn't fit. I have to tug the 2 on the side underneath and put a dimensional on the middle butterfly to make that work. The whisper white is using sponge to color in to make it pop. I really like how this card turn out, I think the bright colors really pop! Hope you enjoy the card today.



Challenge Used: #GDP194
Stamp Sets: Butterfly Gala

Colors: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point
Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red, Basic Black,
Others: Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, Sponge 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. Nice to meet you! I look forward to your future shares!

    ReplyDelete