Monday, June 24, 2019

6/24/19 - The Paper Players - It's Your Time To Shine

Paper Players Challenge. I wanted to start using more of my new SU items. Like my previous card, I stamped the floral image in Daffodil Delight and the did the Rock n Roll technique to edge up the flowers in Pumpkin Pie. The rest is pretty easy to put together. I hope you like this quick card I am sharing today!






Challenge Used: PP447
Stamp Sets: Daisy Lane

Colors: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Whisper White, Delightful Daisy DSP (retired) Pumpkin Pie,
Others: Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Dimensional, Striped Embossing Folder 

2 comments:

  1. Pamela your rock 'n' roll daisies are so pretty and I love the diagonal theme for your background - a great choice. Thanks for sharing with us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Pamela! I love how the diagonal lines on the paper coordinates with the diagonal embossing. What a perfect interpretation of the sketch! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete