Wednesday, June 19, 2019

6/19/19 - CASE-ing Tuesday #204 - Thank You

Today's card is using CASE-ing Tuesday - inspiration is from page 46 of the current annual catalog. I truly love our catalog because there are just so many awesome samples to CASE. This one is from the suite I got most recently so I was happy to be able to play along with. I cut out the humming bird from the DSP and layer it on top of another sheet of DSP. The only thing I didn't like is the background stamping that I did, it looks a bit wonky. I also ordered the ribbon but sadly it's still on backorder! I hope you like this quick card today!



Challenge Used: #204
Stamp Sets: Memorable Mosaic

Colors: Soft Suede, Mint Macaroon
Paper: Very Vanilla,
Others: Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim, Dimensional

No comments:

Post a Comment