Wednesday, June 5, 2019

6/5/19 - CASE-ing Tuesday - You're The Best

Happy Hump Day! It's been a few days since I posted and I miss making card for sure. The new 2019-2020 Stampin' Up Annual Catalog is live - be sure to check out the PDF file for the catalog!

Today's card is combining the new stamp set with the retired paper, as I still need to place my first order for the new catalog. When I saw this stamp set at OnStage in April, I knew I have to get it, all the images in the set reminds me of my husband so this card is for him. I stamped the image on StazOn and colored it with watercolor pencils and blender pen. I kept the card pretty simple. Oh and this card is a CASE from page 147! Hope you like this card today!





Challenge Used: CASE-ing Tuesday #202
Stamp Sets: A Few Good Man

Colors: Waterolor Pencils, StazOn, Gray Granite
Paper: Whisper White, Nature Poem DSP, Old Olive
Others: Watercolor Pencils, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Blender Pens

No comments:

Post a Comment