Thursday, June 20, 2019

6/20/19 - Daisy Lane - Smile

Today's card is a CASE from a youtube video I found for Daisy Lane Card. I love the layout so decided to make one for one of my recent customer! The flower is stamped with Daffodil Delight and then I used the good old Rock And Roll technique to edge the flower with pumpkin pie. The stem is Mossy Meadow and the paper is also embossed with subtle embossing folder. I really like how the card turn out. Sadly for some reason the color of the DSP looks wonky but it should be Old Olive and it's from an old pack of DSP.



Challenge Used: N/A
Stamp Sets: Daisy Lane

Colors: Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadow, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Delightful Daisy DSP (retired)
Others: Rectangle Stitched Framelites, Old Olive Twine, Dimensional, Subtle Embossing Folder 

No comments:

Post a Comment