Monday, November 11, 2019

11/11/19 - CASE-ing Tuesday - Let It Snow

Snow day here in the Chicagoland area! Today's card is using CASE-ing Tuesday and again, I always love this FB page where they give out the dimension so I can have something to work off from, of course you can modify to fit your card as well. The DSP is cut at 4 x 5.25 and the whisper white is using the stitched rectangle dies. I used the Watercolor Pencils to color in the snowman image and the sentiment is in Coastal Cabana. I also lightly used Basic Gray to color in the snowman and also blue to color in the snow. I hope you like this card I am sharing today!



Challenge #224
Stamp Sets: Snowman Season,
Colors: Memento Black, Coastal Cabana,
Paper: Whisper White, Let It Snow Specialty Paper,
Others: Dimension, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Watercolor Pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment