Tuesday, November 26, 2019

11/25/19 - The Paper Players - Merry Christmas

Happy Tuesday - Today's card is using The Paper Player Challenge. I can't believe that Thanksgiving is this Thursday and December is just around the corner, I am still working on my Christmas cards! I used the sketch to make a Christmas card today and I think this is a good layout to duplicate any cards you might be making. I stamped and then punch out the snowman and put the sentiment right on the card base. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, everyone!


Challenge: PP469
Stamp Sets: Let it Snow
Colors: Memento Black, Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Pineapple Crush, soft suede  
Paper: Whisper White, Let It Snow DSP,
Others: Dimension, Snowman Punch 

3 comments:

  1. Super duper cute! That snowman is certainly a cheerful way to brighten your Christmas card! So happy you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable snowman! Love his hat! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jaunty little snowman is the perfect anchor for your pretty festive DSP strips Pamela. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete