Tuesday, November 19, 2019

11/19/19 - The Paper Player & Global Design Project - Snowman

Today's card is using The Paper Players Theme Challenge and Global Design Project. The theme is North Pole so I decided to use the snowman image. The sketch is CASEing a designer and instead of a vertical layout, I switched it to horizontal. I used the Snowman Suite Bundle to create this card (stamp, paper and punch). This time instead of punch out the snowman, I only did the hat and color it in using our SU markers. I used Shaded Spruce for the tone on tone effects on the cardstock. I am making lots of Christmas cards these days, hopefully I will have enough to mail by Xmas time! Thank You for stopping by today!


 


Challenge: #GDP216 & PP468
Stamp Sets: Snowman
Colors: Memento Black, Shaded Spruce, Grapefruit Grove, Calypso Coral
Paper: Whisper White, Snowman Specialty Paper, Shaded Spruce, Basic Black
Others: Dimension, Snowman Punch, Markers

1 comment:

  1. Your little snowman looks as though he is having so much fun. I love it with the black frame, too. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete