Friday, November 8, 2019

11/8/19 - CAS(E) This Sketch - Merry Christmas

Happy Friday - it's extremely cold here in the Chicago area! Today's card is using CAS(E) This Sketch! I decided to make the card horizontally because I accidently cut the stitched rectangle too big and it would just look strange vertically. I stamped the snowman image in the middle and stamped the stars image in Coastal Cabana around the rectangle. I added a sentiment from one of my favorite, retired stamp set! I hope you like this quick card today - Have a great weekend!



Challenge #347
Stamp Sets: Snowman Season, Teeny Tiny Wishes,
Colors: Memento Black, Coastal Cabana, Poppy Seed Parade, Grapefruit Grove
Paper: Whisper White, Let It Snow Specialty Paper,
Others: Dimension, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Label Punch, 

No comments:

Post a Comment