Thursday, November 21, 2019

11/21/19 - TSOT 434 - Thanks for Being there for me

Today's card is using Try Stampin' On Tuesday challenge. I always love a good sketch and this one stood out to me. I wanted to use Friend Like You since this stamp set doesn't get inked much from me and I was also looking for a quick and easy card and this is just perfect. The floral image I use the marker to color in with Mint Macaroon and Lovely Lipstick and the grass is with Mossy Meadow. I love the Lovely Lipstick layering, it really make the image pop. The Whisper White is embossed with a folder and the DSP is from last Occasion Catalog. I hope you like this card I am sharing today. This is a good sketch to help you to create any cards.

REMEMBER - ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA starts ends tomorrow, 11/22/19. Click HERE to view items on sales.

Optional Theme: Put Some Bling On It



Challenge: TSOT 434
Stamp Sets: Friend Like You
Colors: Mossy Meadow, Lovely Lipstick, Mint Macaroon,
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Lovely Lipstick, Mint Macaroon, With All My Love DSP (retired)
Others: Dimension, Stitched Circle Framelits, 2" Circle Punch, SU Markers

2 comments:

  1. VERY pretty, Pamela! I like how you matted your circle to really make those beautiful flowers stand out! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Pamela! I love inking up stamps with markers, this looks wonderful! Such pretty colors and papers, too. Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete