Sunday, May 10, 2020

5/10/2020 - CAS(E) this Sketch - You're The Best

Happy Mother's Day - Today I've created a card using CAS(E) this Sketch for a masculine card, which I think will be used for my Father In Law for June Father's Day. Since I don't have any star dies, I used the oval shape instead and stamped the image in Stazon Ink and colored it in with SU Watercolor Pencils with Blender Pen. The card turned out to be very quick and easy to make which is always a big plus in my book. Have a good one and enjoy the rest of your day! 



Challenge: CTS #371
Stamp Set: A Few Good Man, Timeless Texture, 
Colors: Stazon Ink, Real Red, SU Watercolor Pencils, Mint Macaroon,
Papers: Whisper White, Mint Macaroon, Country Club DSP, 
Others: Dimensional, Layering Oval Dies, Blender Pens, Watercolor Pencils 

No comments:

Post a Comment