Saturday, May 30, 2020

5/30/2020 - Fusion & Festive Friday - Life is so good


Today’s card is using 2 different challenges – Festive Friday & Fusion Card Challenge (sketch and photo).  I decided to go with the beach theme and picked Sun, Vacation Theme, Flocking & Buttons for First Day of Summer. I finally saw on a Youtube video on how to use the die cut so I finally had a chance to use this Friend Like You bundle and the coordinating dies. After I cut out the palm tree dies, I put a piece of Old Olive cardstock underneath. And then I die cut out another piece to represent the sand and some flocking dots. It’s a bit hard to see but the sun has some wink a stella on it. I really enjoy making this card and I will have to make more using this bundle!








Stamp Set: Friend Like You,      
Colors: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Mango Melody, Memento Black, Gray Granite
Papers: Whisper White, Gray Granite, Old Olive, Basic Black, Mango Melody    
Others: Dimensional, Glue Dots, Friendly Silhouette Dies, Baker’s Twine (Gray – retired), Buttons (retired)
Wink a Stella

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...I LOVE this simple, little beach scene you have created, Pamela! I love the sentiment placement. The button accent is perfect. Thank you for sharing at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! thanks for playing along with us at Fusion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cute little scene could get me daydreaming here Pamela! Wonderful! And that little bow? Adorable!

    ReplyDelete