Wednesday, May 27, 2020

5/27/2020 - Global Design Project - You Make Me Happy


Happy Hump Day – Today’s card is using Global Design Project – Sketch. When I see a horizontal sketch, I have to participate because most of sketch and the card I made are mostly vertical. I wanted to use up some of my soon to be retiring items so the paper is from the current Occasion Catalog and the piggy will be heading out in the beginning of June. The coloring is done with Stampin’ Marker and Stampin’ Blends. Since the sentiment is already in the stamp set I didn’t add another one and just leave it the way it is. Hope you like this cute card today!



Challenge: #GDP242
Stamp Set: This Little Piggy  
Colors: Memento Black, Petal Pink Marker, Old Olive Stampin’ Blends, Daffodil Delight Marker   
Papers: Whisper White, From My Heart DSP, Real Red, Flirty Flamingo
Others: Dimensional, Layering Circle Dies, Pearls, Stampin’ Blends / Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment