Saturday, May 23, 2020

5/23/2020 - CAS(E) this Sketch - From ALL of Me


The weather was totally gorgeous this morning and now at 3pm, it’s getting foggy and dark, I think we have a storm coming! Today's card is using CAS(E) This Sketch. I decided to use up some of the retired paper and going to be retired stamp set. The walrus is color in with Watercolor Pencils with Blender Pen and I paired it up with the Twinkle Twinkle DSP from last year. Since the DSP is already stripy, I used the vellum for the banner instead. I hope you like this quick and easy card I’ve created! Enjoy the long weekend!  



Challenge: #373
Stamp Set: We’ll Walrus Be Friend  
Colors: Stazon Black, Soft Sea Foam,  
Papers: Whisper White, Twinkle Twinkle DSP, Vellum, Gray Granite,
Others: Dimensional, 2” Circle Punch, Stitched Layering Dies, Blender Pen, Watercolor Pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment