Monday, May 4, 2020

5/4/2020 - CASE-ing Tuesday - May Your Day Bloom

Happy Monday - today's card is using CASE-ing Tuesday on FB and we are CASEing pg. 44 current Mini Catalog. I wanted to kind of switch it up and use something retired from the Winter/Holiday catalog and I decided to go with Beauty and Joy stamp set! I am still not sure if I am going to keep this stamp set just yet. I stamped the image in 3 colors from the DSP and then put layering both circle pieces on Bermuda Bay and Crumb Cake. It looks a little boring so I decided to add some Silver Edge Ribbon to finish the card. Thank you for stopping by today! 



Stamp Set: Beauty and Joy, 
Colors: Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, 
Papers: Whisper White, Birthday Bonanza DSP, Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry 
Others: Dimensional, Layering Circle Dies, Silver Edge Ribbon, Rhinestone

No comments:

Post a Comment