Monday, September 13, 2021

9/13/2021 - Make My Moday #157 Autumn/Fall Theme Card - Just For You

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Fall/Autumn theme card. I kept the card very clean and simple again but just showcasing the Designer Series Paper and layer it on top of Early Espresso cardstock. A trick I wanted to share is that I die cut the tree image with the layering piece since a DSP is going on top of it and you can’t really see it, it’s a great way to save some paper! Then I finished the card with a sentiment and a ribbon. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to check out DT members’ creation!

  


Challenge: #157
Stamp Set: Etched in Nature,
Colors: Early Espresso,    
Papers: Early Espresso, Beauty of the Earth DSP, Cajun Craze,  
Others: Beautiful Tree Dies, Sweet Swirly Dies, 3/8” Fine Art Ribbon  

No comments:

Post a Comment